zondag 6 oktober 2013

zero wind

   There was almost no wind today, A temperature of 17 degrees and a little sunshine; what else do you need to get your low-wind kites out.   I was hesitating to take out my new Plutz3 from Leong Cheewan.  I have to admit, It's not always that easy to set it up in the field.   But what a blast!  What a kite!  It's hanging there! It doesn't want to come down.   Totally different flying experience than the PlutzII.   Once you get the feeling of putting and releasing tension on the line you can get the kite wherever you want.
 
 


To finish the day, I had to take out "the long way home" from Horvath.. for that long long glidepath....

Some more pictures:

The long way home I
The plutz II

Some more videos;

"The long way home" kite - Justitiepaleis Antwerpen - I
"The long way home" kite - Justitiepaleis Antwerpen - II
"The long way home" kite - Justitiepaleis Antwerpen - IV
"The long way home" kite - Justitiepaleis Antwerpen - V